Time is TBD Morning time|
A unique experience driving StreetKarts in the streets of Tokyo
Time & Location
Time is TBD Morning time
Tokyo GoKarts, Tokyo, Japan
About the event
- 1 Hour customized course
- Photos taken by the StreetKart company (please do not attempt to take photos while driving)
- Tour guide
Requirements to participate
- Must be 18 years and older.
- A legal driver's license from the patron’s respective country
- An International Drivers Permit (IDP). Please make sure it's issued under the 1949 Geneva Convention. There are many scams with these permits, so please be careful that it's the correct one. DO NOT purchase it online.
- For US residents, an IDP can only be obtained via AAA or AATA offices.
- Patrons from France, Switzerland, Germany, Monaco, B,elgium, or Taiwan do not need an IDP. Instead, patrons from these countries need a Japanese Translation from JAF (Japan Automobile Federation). The StreetKart company offers service to become a customer representative and apply for the JAF. For customers needing this service an additional $45 USD fee will apply. Please note the processing time for the JAF is 1-2 weeks.
- A maximum of 30 persons can reserve. It will be first come first serve.
- For safety precautions and reasons, the tour guide can only take a maximum of 6 patrons. Thus, the large group of 30 will be broken down into smaller groups.
- Each smaller group will then depart a few minutes apart for additional safety.
- The lability waiver (download here) must be completed and signed by each patron.
- Your registration for this event is NOT complete until we’ve received your liability waiver.
- Please upload your signed liablity form here
From $99.50 to $144.50
Custom 1 hour GoKart course in Tokyo Japan
From $99.50 to $144.50Price optionPriceQuantityTotal